209 Neperan Road, Tarrytown, New York 10591 (not a mailing address)
The Tarrytown Lakes Park is located in Tarrytown, New York, just 30 miles north of midtown Manhattan and Grand Central Terminal. Tarrytown is the located on the eastern shore of the Hudson River, where the Tappan Zee Bridge connects Westchester County, New York, to the rivertowns of the west shore.
Tarrytown Lakes Park is located right in the middle of a trail, bike and public transportation system that lets you spend a day, a weekend or many days exploring the area by foot, bike, train, or car.
The park is:
- One mile from the Tarrytown Metro-North train station, with a 35-minute express ride along the Hudson to New York’s Grand Central Terminal;
- One-quarter mile from the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail (hike it or bike it), reaching south to New York City and north to the Old Croton Dam;
- Located along a paved “spur” trail of the North and South County Trailways (hike them or bike them), extending north to Brewster, NY and south to New York City;
- One-half mile, or a fifteen minute walk, from the colorful shops and restaurants of Main Street, Tarrytown
- Easily reached using taxi or Uber;
- 1.4 miles, or a half-hour walk (15 minutes by bike) to the entrance to the new Tappan Zee Bridge’s shared-use pathway across the Hudson River, opening in 2018.
Get Directions to the Park:
Use the button below to generate directions to the park from your location.