Village to Skaters: Lace Up!
Green flag and long-elusive solid ice call to skaters at Tarrytown Lakes this weekend
At long last, skating conditions are favorable at Tarrytown Lakes. For the weekend of January 6-7, the lakes will be open for skating. Here’s what you need to know before you go:
Saturday, January 6 and Sunday, January 7, 2018: Skating will be permitted on the Upper Lake from 9 am to 9 pm (under lights).
- Skating permits can be purchased at the Village offices’ Parks office (One Depot Plaza, Tarrytown, NY 10591-
3199 (914) 631-1885) on Saturday, from 9 am to 2:30pm.
- When the Parks office is closed on Saturday, permits may be purchased at the skate shack from 2:30 onwards;
- On Sunday, day passes will be sold at the skate shack for $5.00
- Skating permits (not day passes) cost $10.00 per person.
- Parking is available in the parking area across from Sunnyside. Port-a-johns are also available in the parking lot.